What is the difference between limit and market orders?
An order with both price and quantity is called the limit order. A limit order could be completely executed, partially executed or unfilled just after placing the order.
A market order is executed instantly, You specify the amount you want to spare and your order is filled instantly according to the best price available in the market.
- How can I get my trade transaction statement?
- How the price is decided on Coindelta?
- How to start trading?
- I cancelled an order and only some of the amount was refunded. Where is the rest amount gone?
- My wallet is showing some amount on hold. What should I do?
- What is a LIMIT order?
- What is Market Order?
- What is an Order-book and How is a maker and a taker decided?