My wallet is showing some amount on hold. What should I do?
If you have some amount that is on hold that means that you have a pending order. What to do next?
Go to your orders and check all your open orders.
Now you have two options:
If you think your orders are correct (You can check the details by clicking on the order row) and you want to wait for someone to fill them, Leave them there. These will stay there till someone fills them.
If you don't want to wait and want your money back. Cancel these orders by clicking on the X (Cross Mark) given on the right side of your orders. your order will be cancelled and the on hold amount will be released.
- How can I get my trade transaction statement?
- How the price is decided on Coindelta?
- How to start trading?
- I cancelled an order and only some of the amount was refunded. Where is the rest amount gone?
- What is a LIMIT order?
- What is Market Order?
- What is an Order-book and How is a maker and a taker decided?
- What is the difference between limit and market orders?