I cancelled an order and only some of the amount was refunded. Where is the rest amount gone?
When you cancel your order then there can be two cases: There is no fee charged for cancelling an order, So your full amount will come back to your wallet.
The order was partially executed In this case, you will get both the Currency [Coin/INR] (The one that was on orders and the one for which you have placed your order)
- Filled amount: Your order for filled amount will be considered as a filled order.
- Amount - Filled Amount: The amount corresponding to this will be refunded. You can see the details of a partially executed order by clicking on it.
The order was not executed at all In this case, your whole on order amount will be refunded (as the filled amount is 0).
- How can I get my trade transaction statement?
- How the price is decided on Coindelta?
- How to start trading?
- My wallet is showing some amount on hold. What should I do?
- What is a LIMIT order?
- What is Market Order?
- What is an Order-book and How is a maker and a taker decided?
- What is the difference between limit and market orders?