How can I make my Coindelta Account more secure?
While Coindelta takes extensive security measures to ensure your account is as safe as possible, there are some additional steps that we strongly recommend you take to help protect your account from unauthorized access.
Coindelta staff will never ask for your password, 2-factor authentication codes, or other login credentials. We will never ask you to install remote login or remote support software on your computer.
- Only contact Coindelta through this portal.
- If anyone claiming to be associated with Coindelta Support requests this information, immediately contact us.
- You may disable your account at any time using the disable links in password reset, transaction confirmation and device confirmation e-mails.
- Use a complex and unique password that is not shared or similar to those used on any other websites.
- These Guidelines provide some information about what makes a strong password.
- It's also a good idea to change your password periodically (about every 3 months) and use a completely new password each time.
- Using a password manager such as 1Password or LastPass makes this easy to manage.
Also, never disclose your password to anyone. A Coindelta employee will NEVER ask for your password.
- Enable 2FA authentication by downloading the Google Authenticator App.
- Click here, to know how to install and activate 2FA on your Coindelta Account.
- Your email address is one of the most important connections between you and your Coindelta account! Make sure it is secure!
Do not use the same password on your email account that you do on your Coindelta account. If your email provider offers it, activate 2-factor authentication (2FA) on your email account to add an extra layer of security.
Be aware of Phishing:
- Be on the lookout for emails pretending to be from Coindelta (you may have heard this called “phishing”). This is the most common way customers are compromised.
- Bookmark important websites (Coindelta, email, banks, etc) and only visit those sites from those bookmarks.
- Avoid clicking links or opening attachments in emails.
Coindelta will never ask for your password, 2FA or remote access to your computer.
- Bookmark https://coindelta.com/ in your browser, and only ever use this link to access the website.
- Be sure to check for the "lock" symbol appearing in your browser's address bar when you access Coindelta which indicates that your connection is secure.
- If this symbol is not present, double check the URL.
IP Activity: You can check the IP login activity and verified devices on your account anytime by signing-in and visit this page: https://coindelta.com/profile/session.
Subscribe to a good antivirus software and keep it up to date.
Secure your computer:
- Don't install too much software on your computer.
- We recommend using a dedicated computer, install Linux on it, the chrome browser, a password manager plugin and nothing else.
Secure your Internet:
- We recommend always using a wired connection.
- If you have to use a WiFi, we recommend you to route all your traffic through VPN.