I accidentally made an INR withdrawal in wrong account?
There can be two possibilities for this.
If the Account No. mentioned does not exist, Then the transaction will get reverted to us and your INR amount will reflect back in your INR Coindelta wallet in 4-5 Banking days.
If the Account No. exist with the Bank. Then your transaction will show status confirmed. In such cases, We can provide you with the Transaction ID (NEFT/IMPS). The user is requested to contact the respective Bank (Branch Manager) along with the transaction ID.
- How to authorize your withdrawal?
- My INR withdrawal is in authorized state from last 3 days, It has not credited yet? What should I do?
- What is INR withdrawal fees?
- What are the Minimum and Maximum INR withdrawal amounts?
- How much times does the INR withdrawal take?
- How to withdraw INR to my bank account?
- My INR withdrawal is pending what should I do?