My INR withdrawal is pending what should I do?
If your withdrawal is pending that means you have to authorize it from the Email sent on your Email-ID.
Here is how withdrawal process works:
- You enter withdrawal details as required on the withdrawal page.
- You are asked to enter OTP or Google authenticator code to initiate the transaction.
- You approve/cancel this transaction by clicking on the email sent to your mail (This link is valid only for "
If you are unable to approve it within 30 minutes of initiating the withdrawal, Then the withdrawal request will be cancelled whenever you click on the confirmation link and you will have to initiate a new request.
- How to authorize your withdrawal?
- My INR withdrawal is in authorized state from last 3 days, It has not credited yet? What should I do?
- What is INR withdrawal fees?
- What are the Minimum and Maximum INR withdrawal amounts?
- How much times does the INR withdrawal take?
- How to withdraw INR to my bank account?
- I accidentally made a INR withdrawal in wrong account?