How much time does the INR withdrawal take?
|On Working Bank Days INR withdrawals are processed to Bank usually within
|On Bank HoliDays INR withdrawals are processed to Bank usually within
Time for reflecting INR Amount in your bank account depends on the mode of payments, as mentioned below.
IMPS/UPI- Usually instantaneous after the transaction is processed to Bank.
NEFT/RTGS- Can take anywhere from
3 - 6hours after the transaction is processed by the bank.
Please Note: Withdrawals can sometimes be delayed, Or sometimes they can also get reversed due to issues in the user's banking services.
In the case of reversed transactions, We receive the reversal usually within 72 working hours (Sometimes more than that). Same time will be taken to reverse back the amount to your INR wallet.
You are requested to check the availability of these processes before initiating any transaction. They might be unavailable sometimes.
- How to authorize your withdrawal?
- My INR withdrawal is in authorized state from last 3 days, It has not credited yet? What should I do?
- What is INR withdrawal fees?
- What are the Minimum and Maximum INR withdrawal amounts?
- How to withdraw INR to my bank account?
- My INR withdrawal is pending what should I do?
- I accidentally made a INR withdrawal in wrong account?