My INR withdrawal is in the authorized state from last 3 days, It has not credited yet? What should I do?
In this case, The possible scenarios are mentioned below.
- User's Bank does not support desired (IMPS/NEFT) mode of transaction.
- User's Bank account details are incorrect.
You need to raise a ticket to change your account details on your profile or change the bank account.
To avoid such issue further, A user may add up to 5 different bank accounts for withdrawals. But the account holder's name should and must match with the user's credentials.
- How to authorize your withdrawal?
- What is INR withdrawal fees?
- What are the Minimum and Maximum INR withdrawal amounts?
- How much times does the INR withdrawal take?
- How to withdraw INR to my bank account?
- My INR withdrawal is pending what should I do?
- I accidentally made a INR withdrawal in wrong account?