What are the Cryptocurrency withdrawal fees?
The withdrawal fees differ for each Cryptocurrency and are as follows:
|Bitcoin cash||0.0005 BCH|
|Kyber Network||2 KNC|
|Basic Attention Token||5 BAT|
|Spank Chain||24 SPANK|
|Decision Token||5 HST|
|Tether USDT||3 USDT|
Please note that you may withdraw any amount more than withdrawal fee.
- Can I send my Ethereum(ETH) to any other smart contract or an ICO?
- I entered a wrong withdrawal address for my Cryptocurrency. Can I stop or revert the transaction?
- I forgot to mention Ripple(XRP) destination TAG while submitting withdrawal request on Coindelta. Now, The transaction has failed as the tag was mandatory at destination. What should I do?
- I just accidently transferred my BitcoinCash(BCH) to my Bitcoin(BTC) address? How can I recover?
- I made a Crypto-withdrawal to another wallet, But my amount is not reflecting there?
- I made a withdrawal of Tokens/Coins to wrong deposit address, What can be done now?
- My withdrawal request is in pending status for a long time. What is the issue?
- My Ripple(XRP) withdrawal transaction is showing failed due to insufficient balance of destination address. What can be done now?
- My Ripple(XRP) withdrawal transaction is confirmed on Coindelta. However, when I search the status of transaction, It shows 'Transaction not found/Invalid transaction'. What can be done about this?
- I want to transfer some Ripple(XRP) from my Coindelta wallet to one of my friend's Coindelta wallet. Can I do that?