I want to transfer some Ripple(XRP) from my Coindelta wallet to one of my friend's Coindelta wallet. Can I do that?
No, This is not possible since each and every Coindelta user has the same Ripple(XRP) deposit address. Due to which the Ripple(XRP) transaction from one user to another user cannot be processed. As we cannot forward your transaction to Ripple Blockchain which belongs to the same address.
In this case, You need to withdraw Ripple(XRP) from your Coindelta wallet to any of the other Exchange/Ledger and from there you can transfer it to your friend's Coindelta wallet.
Do not forget to add Ripple(XRP) TAG while initiating Deposit/Withdraw transaction.
- I entered a wrong withdrawal address for my Cryptocurrency. Can I stop or revert the transaction?
- I forgot to mention Ripple(XRP) destination TAG while submitting withdrawal request on Coindelta. Now, The transaction has failed as the tag was mandatory at destination. What should I do?
- My Ripple(XRP) withdrawal transaction is showing failed due to insufficient balance of destination address. What can be done now?
- My Ripple(XRP) withdrawal transaction is confirmed on Coindelta. However, when I search the status of transaction, It shows 'Transaction not found/Invalid transaction'. What can be done about this?
- What are the Cryptocurrency withdrawal fees?