My Ripple(XRP) withdrawal transaction is confirmed on Coindelta. However, when I search the status of transaction, It shows 'Transaction not found/Invalid transaction'. What can be done about this?
If you have searched properly with correct transaction ID and the transaction is not found even after 24 hours from the time transaction was requested, Then it is a case of Ripple(XRP) network drop. Very few transactions are missed due to congestion in Ripple(XRP) network.
If your Ripple(XRP) withdrawal transaction is one of them, Then you are requested to raise a ticket stating the issue clearly. The withdrawal request will be cancelled after verification of the transaction and the amount will be credited back to your Coindelta XRP wallet.
Recommended website for checking ripple transaction status: Click Here
- I entered a wrong withdrawal address for my Cryptocurrency. Can I stop or revert the transaction?
- I forgot to mention Ripple(XRP) destination TAG while submitting withdrawal request on Coindelta. Now, The transaction has failed as the tag was mandatory at destination. What should I do?
- My Ripple(XRP) withdrawal transaction is showing failed due to insufficient balance of destination address. What can be done now?
- I want to transfer some Ripple(XRP) from my Coindelta wallet to one of my friend's Coindelta wallet. Can I do that?
- What are the Cryptocurrency withdrawal fees?