My Ripple(XRP) withdrawal transaction is showing failed due to insufficient balance of destination address. What can be done now?
Please note that The Base Reserve is a minimum amount of Ripple(XRP) that is required for every address in the ledger. Currently, It is 20 XRP.
If you have transferred below 20 XRP and the transaction is failed due to insufficient balance, you are requested to raise a ticket for the same. After verification of the transaction, the withdrawal request will be cancelled and the amount will be credited back to your Coindelta XRP wallet.
Recommended website for checking XRP transaction status: Click Here
- I entered a wrong withdrawal address for my Cryptocurrency. Can I stop or revert the transaction?
- I forgot to mention Ripple(XRP) destination TAG while submitting withdrawal request on Coindelta. Now, The transaction has failed as the tag was mandatory at destination. What should I do?
- My withdrawal request is in pending status for a long time. What is the issue?
- My Ripple(XRP) withdrawal transaction is confirmed on Coindelta. However, when I search the status of transaction, It shows 'Transaction not found/Invalid transaction'. What can be done about this?
- I want to transfer some Ripple(XRP) from my Coindelta wallet to one of my friend's Coindelta wallet. Can I do that?
- What are the Cryptocurrency withdrawal fees?