My withdrawal request is in pending status for a long time. What is the issue?
If your withdrawal request is in the pending status that means you haven't authorized the withdrawal request yet from the Email sent to your Email-ID.
Here is how withdrawal process works:
You enter withdrawal details as required on the withdrawal page.
You are asked to enter OTP or Google authenticator code to initiate the transaction.
- You approve or cancel this transaction by clicking on the email sent to your mail. (This link is valid only for 30 minutes).
Note: If you are unable to approve it within 30 minutes of initiating the withdrawal, then the withdrawal transaction will be cancelled whenever you click on the above link and you will have to initiate a new withdrawal request.
- Can I send my Ethereum(ETH) to any other smart contract or an ICO?
- I entered a wrong withdrawal address for my Cryptocurrency. Can I stop or revert the transaction?
- I just accidently transferred my BitcoinCash(BCH) to my Bitcoin(BTC) address? How can I recover?
- I made a Crypto-withdrawal to another wallet, But my amount is not reflecting there?
- I made a withdrawal of Tokens/Coins to wrong deposit address, What can be done now?
- What are the Cryptocurrency withdrawal fees?