I made a withdrawal of Tokens/Coins to wrong deposit address, What can be done now?
Coindelta starts the automatic withdrawal process as soon as you click the Withdrawal Confirmation button in your E-mail account. Unfortunately, there is no way to stop this once initiated. Due to the anonymity of the blockchain, Coindelta Support will be unable to locate where your funds have been sent. If you have sent your coins to the wrong address by mistake, please use other means to try and locate and/or contact the recipient of your funds. If you have withdrawn your funds to another exchange with an incorrect or empty tag/required description, please contact the receiving exchange with your TxID to organize the return of your funds.
- Can I send my Ethereum(ETH) to any other smart contract or an ICO?
- I entered a wrong withdrawal address for my Cryptocurrency. Can I stop or revert the transaction?
- I just accidently transferred my BitcoinCash(BCH) to my Bitcoin(BTC) address? How can I recover?
- I made a Crypto-withdrawal to another wallet, But my amount is not reflecting there?
- My withdrawal request is in pending status for a long time. What is the issue?
- What are the Cryptocurrency withdrawal fees?