I made a Crypto-withdrawal to another wallet, But my amount is not reflecting there?
There are few possibilities to this issue as mentioned below.
Withdrawal has been made to a wrong wallet address. ( In such case we cannot help, As the Wallet Address may belong to anybody worldwide )
Withdrawal Amount is below than Minimum Deposit Limit criteria of receiving wallet, After deducting the withdrawal fee from Coindelta.
Kindly note, Once a Withdrawal is authorized & submitted to respective Blockchain. There is nothing we can help you with. Therefore, Double check the withdrawal address before authorizing.
- Can I send my Ethereum(ETH) to any other smart contract or an ICO?
- I entered a wrong withdrawal address for my Cryptocurrency. Can I stop or revert the transaction?
- I just accidently transferred my BitcoinCash(BCH) to my Bitcoin(BTC) address? How can I recover?
- I made a withdrawal of Tokens/Coins to wrong deposit address, What can be done now?
- My withdrawal request is in pending status for a long time. What is the issue?
- What are the Cryptocurrency withdrawal fees?