I forgot to mention Ripple(XRP) destination TAG while submitting withdrawal request on Coindelta. Now, The transaction has failed as the tag was mandatory at destination. What should I do?
If you are sure that the Ripple(XRP) withdrawal transaction has been failed due to no TAG, Then you are requested to raise a ticket for the same with the transaction ID. After verification of the transaction, The withdrawal request will be canceled and the amount will be credited back to your Coindelta Ripple(XRP) wallet.
Recommended website for checking ripple transaction status: Click Here
- I made a Crypto-withdrawal to another wallet, But my amount is not reflecting there?
- I made a withdrawal of Tokens/Coins to wrong deposit address, What can be done now?
- My withdrawal request is in pending status for a long time. What is the issue?
- My Ripple(XRP) withdrawal transaction is showing failed due to insufficient balance of destination address. What can be done now?
- My Ripple(XRP) withdrawal transaction is confirmed on Coindelta. However, when I search the status of transaction, It shows 'Transaction not found/Invalid transaction'. What can be done about this?
- I want to transfer some Ripple(XRP) from my Coindelta wallet to one of my friend's Coindelta wallet. Can I do that?
- What are the Cryptocurrency withdrawal fees?