I entered a wrong withdrawal address for my Cryptocurrency. Can I stop or revert the transaction?
No, Once a withdrawal request has been Authorized by the user from mail and Your transaction is showing some Block confirmations. It cannot be stopped or reverted back. We strongly advise you to double check the destination wallet address (including destination TAG in case of Ripple(XRP)) before initiating a withdrawal request.
- Can I send my Ethereum(ETH) to any other smart contract or an ICO?
- I just accidently transferred my BitcoinCash(BCH) to my Bitcoin(BTC) address? How can I recover?
- I made a Crypto-withdrawal to another wallet, But my amount is not reflecting there?
- I made a withdrawal of Tokens/Coins to wrong deposit address, What can be done now?
- My withdrawal request is in pending status for a long time. What is the issue?
- What are the Cryptocurrency withdrawal fees?