My Crypto deposit is still at pending status but it got confirmed on Blockchain. When will the pending status change and will get deposit to my wallet address?
If your transaction is confirmed on blockchain and yet not reflecting in your Coindelta wallet. Then there are only a few possible scenarios for such cases, They are mentioned below.
The deposit has been made to a wrong wallet address. (In such case we cannot help, As the Address may belong to anybody worldwide)
Deposit Amount is below than Minimum Deposit Limit.
Deposit Amount is less than the Recovery Fee. (In such cases No recovery is done )
You will see the confirmed status only after we receive minimum confirmations from Blockchain of your respective Cryptocurrency.
The number of minimum Blockchain confirmations for different Cryptocurrency is:
|Cryptocurrency||No. of Blockchain Confirmations|
|Basic Attention Token||10|
|Paxos Standard Token||10|
|LBRY Credits LBC||6|
- Can I deposit ERC20 tokens in my Coindelta wallet?
- Can I use my Coindelta wallets to store my cryptocurrencies?
- Does the Crypto deposit address for deposit changes every single time I do the transaction?
- How long does it take to deposit Cryptocurrency to Coindelta account?
- How to deposit Cryptocurrencies to my Coindelta account?
- How to generate the address for Crypto deposits?
- I have deposited Cryptocurrency from another exchange to my Coindelta wallet but I received less amount. Why is that so
- I made a Crypto-Deposit of Tokens/Coins, Which are not listed at Coindelta?
- What are the deposit fees for different Cryptocurrencies? Are there any Minimum Deposit Limits?