I made a Crypto-Deposit of Tokens/Coins, Which are not listed at Coindelta?
If you've sent wrong coins to your Coindelta deposit address:
- Coindelta generally does not offer a token/coin recovery service.
- User is requested to raise a ticket, stating the issue in detail along with all the necessary information of the transaction (i.e. - Account E-mail, Currency Name, Wallet Address, Transaction Hash (Must Needed), Transaction Screenshot).
- Can I deposit ERC20 tokens in my Coindelta wallet?
- Can I use my Coindelta wallets to store my cryptocurrencies?
- Does the Crypto deposit address for deposit changes every single time I do the transaction?
- How long does it take to deposit Cryptocurrency to Coindelta account?
- How to deposit Cryptocurrencies to my Coindelta account?
- How to generate the address for Crypto deposits?
- I have deposited Cryptocurrency from another exchange to my Coindelta wallet but I received less amount. Why is that so
- My Crypto deposit is still at pending status but it got confirmed on Blockchain. When will the pending status change and will get deposit to my wallet address?
- What are the deposit fees for different Cryptocurrencies? Are there any Minimum Deposit Limits?