How to generate the address for Crypto deposits?
In order to generate the Crypto deposit address of any currency you have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to your Coindelta account.
- Go to your Wallet.
- Click on the Deposit button of the currency you wish to generate an address for.
- Click on "Generate Address"
- Make a transfer to this address following the instruction in the additional information (Please ensure your deposit amount should be greater than the minimum deposit for that coin).
Here is an example of generating Ethereum deposit address.
- You will see your deposit address in form of Barcode and Text.
The above mentioned Barcode and Private Key is just for FAQ demonstration. In case of Ripple(XRP) transaction, A user also needs to add Ripple(XRP) Tag for Ripple Transaction. Minimum Deposit and Fee may differ from currency to currency and may update in future.
- Can I deposit ERC20 tokens in my Coindelta wallet?
- Can I use my Coindelta wallets to store my cryptocurrencies?
- Does the Crypto deposit address for deposit changes every single time I do the transaction?
- How long does it take to deposit Cryptocurrency to Coindelta account?
- How to generate the address for Crypto deposits?
- I have deposited Cryptocurrency from another exchange to my Coindelta wallet but I received less amount. Why is that so
- I made a Crypto-Deposit of Tokens/Coins, Which are not listed at Coindelta?
- My Crypto deposit is still at pending status but it got confirmed on Blockchain. When will the pending status change and will get deposit to my wallet address?
- What are the deposit fees for different Cryptocurrencies? Are there any Minimum Deposit Limits?