How to deposit Cryptocurrencies to my Coindelta account?
To deposit Cryptocurrencies to your Coindelta wallet, A user can transfer Cryptocurrencies to the respective deposit addresses allotted to a user in Coindelta wallet.
Kindly follow these steps to get your allotted addresses:
Go to wallets tab in your account.
Click on the deposit option against the coin you want to make the deposit for.
- Click on the generate address to create a new address.
- Note your address and read the additional information given there.
- Make a transfer to this address following the instruction in the additional information.
Please ensure your deposit amount should be greater than the minimum deposit for that coin
Also, Ensure your address twice, If in case you've used copy & paste to deposit from another wallet
- Wait for the transaction to happen and check it's status in the deposit history.
- Can I deposit ERC20 tokens in my Coindelta wallet?
- Can I use my Coindelta wallets to store my cryptocurrencies?
- Does the Crypto deposit address for deposit changes every single time I do the transaction?
- How to deposit Cryptocurrencies to my Coindelta account?
- How to generate the address for Crypto deposits?
- I have deposited Cryptocurrency from another exchange to my Coindelta wallet but I received less amount. Why is that so
- I made a Crypto-Deposit of Tokens/Coins, Which are not listed at Coindelta?
- My Crypto deposit is still at pending status but it got confirmed on Blockchain. When will the pending status change and will get deposit to my wallet address?
- What are the deposit fees for different Cryptocurrencies? Are there any Minimum Deposit Limits?