I forgot to mention Ripple(XRP) TAG while depositing Ripple to Coindelta wallet. The amount is not credited to my wallet yet. What should I do?
Please note that mentioning the Ripple(XRP) tag is mandatory to deposit Ripple(XRP) to Coindelta wallet. In case you have forgotten Ripple(XRP) tag, You are requested to fill Ripple(XRP) recovery form. Please note that a recovery fee of 2 XRP will be charged for this.
Ripple Recovery Form: Click here
- Can I deposit ERC20 tokens in my Coindelta wallet?
- Can I use my Coindelta wallets to store my cryptocurrencies?
- Does the Crypto deposit address for deposit changes every single time I do the transaction?
- How long does it take to deposit Cryptocurrency to Coindelta account?
- How to deposit Cryptocurrencies to my Coindelta account?
- How to generate the address for Crypto deposits?
- I have deposited Cryptocurrency from another exchange to my Coindelta wallet but I received less amount. Why is that so
- I made a Crypto-Deposit of Tokens/Coins, Which are not listed at Coindelta?
- My Crypto deposit is still at pending status but it got confirmed on Blockchain. When will the pending status change and will get deposit to my wallet address?
- What are the deposit fees for different Cryptocurrencies? Are there any Minimum Deposit Limits?