Can I use my Coindelta wallets to store my cryptocurrencies?
Yes, You can use your Coindelta account to store Cryptocurrencies securely in their respective wallet addresses. You can also send and receive Cryptocurrencies to these wallets. Also, A user can trade the Cryptocurrency to other currencies as well.
- Can I deposit ERC20 tokens in my Coindelta wallet?
- Does the Crypto deposit address for deposit changes every single time I do the transaction?
- How long does it take to deposit Cryptocurrency to Coindelta account?
- How to deposit Cryptocurrencies to my Coindelta account?
- How to generate the address for Crypto deposits?
- I have deposited Cryptocurrency from another exchange to my Coindelta wallet but I received less amount. Why is that so
- I made a Crypto-Deposit of Tokens/Coins, Which are not listed at Coindelta?
- My Crypto deposit is still at pending status but it got confirmed on Blockchain. When will the pending status change and will get deposit to my wallet address?
- What are the deposit fees for different Cryptocurrencies? Are there any Minimum Deposit Limits?