Can I deposit ERC20 tokens in my Coindelta wallet?
We allow ERC20 tokens deposit of the following Cryptocurrencies:
- OmiseGO (OMG)
- 0x (ZRX)
- Zilliqa (ZIL)
- Kyber Network (KNC)
- Icon (ICX)
- Enigma (ENG)
- Decentraland (MANA)
- Civic (CVC)
- Golem (GNT)
- Basic Attention Token (BAT)
- Cindicator (CND)
- AION (AION)
- Spank Chain (SPANK)
- Achain (ACT)
- Dai (DAI)
- QuarkChain (QKC)
- Stox (STX)
- Decision Token (HST)
- Tether (USDT)
- Aeternity (AE)
The ERC20 token deposit of a particular currency should be deposited on the address of that particular currency only. If deposited on any other currency address then you may end up losing all your tokens as we might not be able to recover the tokens.
- Can I use my Coindelta wallets to store my cryptocurrencies?
- Does the Crypto deposit address for deposit changes every single time I do the transaction?
- How long does it take to deposit Cryptocurrency to Coindelta account?
- How to deposit Cryptocurrencies to my Coindelta account?
- How to generate the address for Crypto deposits?
- I have deposited Cryptocurrency from another exchange to my Coindelta wallet but I received less amount. Why is that so
- I made a Crypto-Deposit of Tokens/Coins, Which are not listed at Coindelta?
- My Crypto deposit is still at pending status but it got confirmed on Blockchain. When will the pending status change and will get deposit to my wallet address?
- What are the deposit fees for different Cryptocurrencies? Are there any Minimum Deposit Limits?